Bitch think she all that
but you ain’t got a hat
A cowboy hat
Put me up to bat
I got a baby cat
A blind one too
Take him to the vet
Tell Willie fuckin Estep
I like Beth better than Mary Lu
She had dem trees
And fed me in my time of need
But bet I’ll never smoke weed
with Willie again
Cause he with the goddamn Taliban
Fuck jim alley
Who is that Beth?
a little bitch boy that probably smokes meth
I’m on Team Mohammed
guess I’m with da fucking Taliban too
It’s a zoo
My two nieces and nephew
Call me Boo Boo
Boo Crowley?
No he’s a short stop
Or maybe a damn cop
Wonder what he’s doing these days
Probably gettin laid
Isn’t he married?
My favorite movie is about a man named Harry
Why did he call you Cooter when you were a damn virgin?
Cause he a little bitch boy and jealous I liked Bryan better than him
Gosh Beth. Is Bryan married too?
No comment I still like that boys mom
Who else have you Blew?
Devin Harris
He should be arrested
For giving you chlamydia?
No for stealing my heart
Making me think I wasn’t a thot
Bless his Bipolar little heart
I ain’t a name dropper
I’ll fuck with Shocka’s dad
Beth he’s married
Do they swing?
I need to know how to get a ring
Beth - shocka just got married
I just wanna learn to rap too
Has he ever been to California like you?
I can’t freestyle like him
Bet he makes a good livin
His wife cooks him a good meal
every day in their kitchen
No but he the best in the south
Boy run dat mouth
Neck tatt boy fucked with nicole Arbour
I wanna put that bitch in a harbor
That was just a joke
These damn trees make me toke
Nicole arbours a bitch
Wanna rap battle her
Oh no - look at me
I caused quite a stir
Does shocka know Branson
He stole my subwoofers
I outta track him down
Hold them for ransom
Then he got me on his glasses
I’m gonna kick everybody’s asses
At the gosh darn RedneckBrawl
Hey little bitch boy
give me a call
But I don’t wanna name names
Just call me blow job Betty
Let me get to some fame
That’s a rap
Cmon wit it Beth
Do you smoke meth
No that’s crystal beth
Leeann’s dumb cousin
Or is it sister
Who knows there’s about 47 people
All up in one fucking house
Maybe she’s her spouse
Used to be a damn musician
Now she in jail every other day
But they let her stay?
Bitch needs a life coach
But I like Beth better than Leeann
She think she all that
Cause she ain’t been to jail
Damn bitch be givin advice
but don’t even have a damn job
She needs to call Bob
Hey Leeann - suck my left tit
Little girl who’s a bitch
About to put her to bed
somebody needs some loving
Not bad in the metaphorical way Beth
How do you make men stay?
I don’t know, but if I knew
I done been married a time or twenty two
But is love true
They bid me adieu
That boy left after I blew
The shit out of his damn dick
sucked da damn soul out his body
He a hottie
From Little Rock
I need a rock
A crack rock?
No that’s my other friend
He a 10
But it may be a problem
Think he needs rehab
I’d fuck him and his son
Beth! He has a girlfriend
Uh oh better run
Didn’t you fuck wit Dominick JoELL Perez?
The fat and homeless little bitch boy that made me give him head?
We don’t fuck anymore
He stole an iPhone nicer than mine
And he will do time
In the pen
Penitentiary that is
Ain’t he a whiz
he’s fuckin Stephanie
A homeless bitch
that ain’t got her kids
Why he wit her?
He a hobo
He one fry short of a happy meal
Someone should give him a rap deal
Beth, you could kick her ass
You let her in your house
and she treats you like that?
Some bitches be hoes
She’s got a good idea
Suck some dick for Money
Come here I’ll call you honey
I call my man mr big balls
He think I’m small
Don’t hang up on me, boy
when you call
I may fuck a dude from Cincinnati
Cincinnati? Why?
He hot as hell
It’s raining hail
I don’t ever wanna go
back to jail
I kinda like this black guy
He from North Carolina
Wanna wine and dine him
Take him to the South
South Carolina
Then there’s another brother
He’s in Nashville
I can’t decide who to date
Lemme ask my mother
Oh nevermind
I cussed the bitch out
She probably want me
to marry a preacher
Who’s all strung out
On dope
Since my parents say
that’s what I smoke
I’m looking good in my cherry swimsuit
Suit and tie is what I need next
Or some sex
Makin all them boyz crawl
Cmon give me a call
Lemme fight Mr. Hall
At the gosh darn Redneck Brawl
Written by: Andrea Beth Smith
No comments:
Post a Comment