Friday, April 28, 2023

Losin My Shit

 My ex said I’m losin my Shit. 🤣 


So I wrote a little ditty, but decided not to buy his beat. 

Found me one on https://wyshmasterbeats.com 😜


Losin My Shit 


I’m losin my shit

Over a mother fuckin bitch 

Textin me after 6 months like u wanna fuck

When you had me and wouldn’t even let me suck?


I don’t ever wanna see your face

You don’t even wanna be your own race

You a little punk ass bitch 

who probably sucks dick

Put your hands on every woman you meet

But you fucked up with me so admit defeat 


Wouldn’t touch you with a 10 foot pole

How you like drivin your mama’s car, troll 

Called me Big Stank like it was a funny joke

Guess who’s laughing now while you at your mama’s house broke


How you gonna say you’re an Alpha male

You a weak ass little bitch that keeps goin to jail!

Alphas are Protectors. Providers. And fuckin Leaders

You ain’t shit. You’re a fuckin woman beater


I dropped the charges because I felt sorry for your ass

And all you did was take a 4 hour Anger Management class?

Think you’re in the fuckin clear 

But imma make sure you reap what you sow, dear


I got a new roommate now

An Alpha who pays me rent. Wow

How you like livin in a shed

While I’m out here laughing and givin head 


You should be thankful I saved your punk ass

But nah you out here free and think you can hide your past


You will get what’s yours in time

I don’t have to make these rhymes 

But sometimes in life you get what you ask for

I didn’t wanna be a rapper but guess that’s what God has in store


Think it’s funny that you a wigga

I’m out here talkin to a whole crew of niggas

I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank

You’ll be crying one day while listening to some Hank


I’m sipping wine

Feeling mighty fine

Ain’t gonna be no man’s wife

Ain’t gonna have no more strife


Thanks for the bruise that lasted for four fucking weeks

I’m smiling now fucker

See ya in the streets. ✌️💯😘


(To be continued…)

No comments:

Post a Comment